- FUN & Challenging play equipment
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Fits the space
- Meet your Budget
Our Recreation Consultant will meet with you to learn about your specific needs and visit the site, as needed. Many times we can work with you via email or phone to get the basic information to prepare a preliminary plan. Our check list of questions is very comprehensive and complete, we try to leave no stone unturned. You can trust us to find the right equipment for your project.
There is no obligation of cost to you for our playground consultation or proposals.
Our Services include:
- Customer meetings
- Site evaluation
- Equipment and Safety surfacing recommendations
- Project evaluation and recommendations
- Coordination with your landscape architect or city planner
- Two and three dimensional scaled plans and renderings showing the play area boundaries, dimensions and improvements to the playground area
- Detailed price proposal
- Presentations to your group or committee
- Poster size prints of final project for display
As a sole source provider of recreation and park play equipment, we will manage your project from start to finish. Our team of professional playground equipment installers manage the project from delivery through to final walk through. Pricing for installation services is reasonable and competitive.
All equipment is installed according to manufacturers’ installation manuals, and within all safety guidelines from ASTM and CPSC. The installers are Certified Playground Safety Inspectors, through the National Playground Safety Institute.
If volunteer installation is your choice, we recommend a supervised installation by a professional installer. They will insure that the equipment is installed according to the manufacturers’ directions and within safety guidelines. Many times our customers will combine a professional installation of the equipment and follow up with a volunteer installation of the surfacing material. This option can help you meet your budget and leave more money for the play equipment.
We also provide installation services for a variety of other types of park equipment such as:
- Picnic Tables and Trash Receptacles
- Shelters and Pavilions
- Fabric Shades
- Athletic and Sport Equipment; soccer and basketball goals and nets
- Removal and disposal of existing equipment
- Moving existing equipment to another location
Let us help your dream become a reality and more FUN for the children of your community.